Airtel 4G promises to be the Fastest Network Ever

Like most young people today, I spend most of my time online. My smartphone is choc a bloc with social media apps and any spare minute I have I like spending it online; checking social media, playing online games or just surfing the net.

So, anyone who is so attached to the internet as I am will tell you that there is nothing as annoying as slow internet. I subscribe to the highest speed Wi-Fi possible at home and even though I have a pretty decent data pack, I have been missing the 4G speed which I had become so used to while working abroad.

I for one am pretty excited about the nationwide launch of Airtel 4G in India. Let’s have a look at what we already know about the new service rolled out by Airtel India.

Airtel now has the claim to being the first PAN-India commercial 4G network with a coverage of 296 towns all over the country. And as expected of a 4G network Airtel promises internet speed better than ever. They are so confident in their claim that they have thrown an open challenge to the nation – “If your network is faster, we will pay your mobile bills for life.”

Airtel India is also striving to help customer convert seamlessly to 4G. Firstly, if you are an existing 3G customer you get a free upgrade to 4G. Enjoy the same mobile data benefits as your current 3G pack but at superfast 4G speeds at absolutely no additional cost – Just make sure your device and SIM are 4G compatible.

Don’t worry if your device is not 4G compatible. You can grab one for as low as INR 5,999 here.

And if your SIM isn’t 4G compatible, you can just go ahead and request one here. You could also tweet #GetAirtel4G for a SIM! Airtel will delivery it at your doorstep absolutely free! The company is also expanding its distribution network by adding company owned company operated retail outlets. The plan is to add a 1000 stores by December 2015 to its existing 500 stores.

Excited as I am about switching to 4G mobile, let’s not forget that Airtel 4G is available to customers across a wide range of smart devices. Aside from the obvious mobile phones, it is available on dongles, 4G hotspots and Wi-Fi dongles. To avail the Airtel 4G service, all you have to do is switch to a 4G SIM care and the device is ready. Every 4G SIM swap comes with a bonus! Airtel is offering six months of unlimited music streaming and downloads on ‘Wynk Music’ and five free movies per month for six months on the Eros Now channel of ’Wynk Movies’.

Unfortunately for me, Airtel 4G hasn’t arrived in my part of the world yet. So here is hoping the roll out would reach us pretty soon!
_________________________________________________________________________________

#Airtel4G
This is my entry for a campaign by Airtel 4G (India)


For more details log on to http://www.airtel.in/4g/
UPDATE: This entry was awarded a Flipkart voucher worth 1000 INR